HOST DRY CLEANING FOR CARPET & GROUT
At A1 Vacuum Solutions, we wouldn’t recommend something if we didn’t believe in the product. And the Host Dry Cleaning system is one of our favorites. Based on our Safer | Greener | Cleaner philosophy, Host is a big winner.
Host is one of the easiest and safest ways to clean your home or commercial carpet as well as grouted areas. We sell the full line of Host products and have the rental cleaning equipment on hand to make this a Do-It-Yourself project. With our expert guidance, this is one easy to do DIY project.
Hire a Pro
We know that DIY projects aren’t for everyone and A1 Vacuum Solutions has you covered. We’ll work around your schedule and get the job done right. Best of all you can use your carpeted areas right away. No dry time needed. Call to schedule.
How Host Works
What is Host?
Host is a soft natural organic product consisting of millions of absorbent particles moistened with 100% plant-based ingredients that dissolve both water soluble and solvent soluble soil.
- WoolSafe approved
- Fully bio-degradable
- Safe for the environment
Host sponges work in much the same way as an ordinary kitchen sponge. Just like you would use a sponge to wipe up a spill or to wash and absorb dirt from counter or a wall, Host is used to clean and absorb dirt from your carpet.
Why is Host dry extraction cleaning so effective?
Too often carpet cleaning is delayed to avoid the long drying time and long shut down periods, that’s where the beauty of the Host dry extraction system lies! With Host, carpet cleaning becomes routine, not a specialist project. Because Host is a dry cleaning process, your carpets are back in service as soon as the cleaning is done.
- No need to turn on heating systems to dry the carpet
- No smelly wet cleaning chemicals or solvents
- No need to waste gallons of water down the drain
- No over wetting and never any shrinkage
- No wet carpet, no down time, no shutdown periods
- No heavy equipment or hazardous trailing hoses
Unique cleaning technology in four simple steps
- Step One – Power Brush and Vacuum: The unique combined brushing and vacuum cleaning system removes dry soil, grit and dust right down to the depth of the carpet pile.
- Step Two – Apply Host Sponges: Low moisture cleaning technology integrates a controlled amount of non-abrasive safe cleaning ingredients suspended in an absorbent organic fibre called Host Sponges.
- Step Three – Deep Clean and Deodorise: The Host machine brushes this natural, environmentally friendly product through the carpet and the unique chemistry of Host sponges dissolves and absorbs the soiling along with all the spots and spills.
- Step Four – Pile Lift and Extract Soil: The Host machine combines a powerful pile lifting action that helps revive flattened and dulled out carpet. The high power vacuum cleaning unit in the machine removes the soil-laden particles of Host, leaving the carpet fresh, clean, fragrant and dry.
Host, simply a more cost effective and efficient way to clean carpets
Want to learn more about Host, and how we can save you money on energy costs, labour and materials too! Click here
Host cleans grouted tiled floors too
You know the Host system is a simple, fast and effective method for deep cleaning carpets, but did you know it can also be used to clean grouted floor tiles too.
It’s easy to use and very effective
- Place red grout brushes on the Host machine
- Apply Host Sponges to the area to be cleaned
- Brush with the Host machine as you would on carpet
- Vacuum up the dirty Host Sponges
- The grouting is clean and virtually dry